3 replies to this topic

#1 351-econ

351-econ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Help! I need 2 complete Front Passenger side seat belts for an 86 E-150. The ones I have are a dark red with the plastic covers on the ends I would like the same, the reason I need 2 from the passenger side is because ive modified the drivers side one so now it needs to be as long as the other side.
Im in the UK ( here lies the problem shipping ) I really need these so if any one has them and can help please contact me and I will sort out payment etc (I have pay pall)
Thanks all please help. :(

#2 mark-b

mark-b

New visitor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:59 PM

were in the uk are you

for your seat belts you can try steve walker at oldcott motors in stoke he has a lot of motors in his scrap yard
dont forget you do not have to have them out of another econoline you can also use belt out of vans made by other
companies but has you want them in red you may be looking for the impossible why not change them all to grey which will still match in with you interior

mark

#3 351-econ

351-econ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

hi mark its a little more complex than that im afraid first the belts are over 3 meters long in these vans and no one makes them that long in the uk and with a shoulder extension section it matches nothing over here if it comes to the worst im going to fit 4 point belts in front donít really want to tho` its not the style im after.

thanks mate.

#4 351-econ

351-econ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Here is a photo of the current one I have, another passenger side one this colour would do but 2 would be better. Image0306.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users